NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who have a valid Facebook account and who are 18 of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 and ending Monday, March 25, 2019, 12:00pm.
3. How to Enter: To enter this campaign, you must:
> Like and Share the Facebook post about the Chocolate Drip Cake Giveaway
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tiny Cakes. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Tiny Cakes Inc.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a free 8″ Chocolate Drip Cake. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tiny Cakes Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tiny Cakes. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tiny Cakes Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize before 4:00pm Saturday, March 30th, 2019 the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., text), You understand and agree that Tiny Cakes Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Tiny Cakes Inc., and Tiny Cakes Inc. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Tiny Cakes Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Tiny Cakes Inc. control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Tiny Cakes Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tiny Cakes Inc. Tiny Cakes Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Tiny Cakes Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Tiny Cakes Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Tiny Cakes Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Tiny Cakes Inc., 65 Dickson Street, Cambridge, Ontario, N1R 7A5. Requests must be received no later than March 30, 2019.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Tiny Cakes Inc. 65 Dickson Street, Cambridge, Ontario, N1R 7A5.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Tiny Cakes Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. By sharing the giveaway Facebook Post, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.